[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Welcome to the NIN Tour History Forums • View topic - NIN w/ JAMC in Toronto (Automatic Tour)

NIN w/ JAMC in Toronto (Automatic Tour)

NIN w/ JAMC in Toronto (Automatic Tour)

Postby headhunter » Tue May 12, 2009 1:23 pm

http://www.nintourhistory.com/concert.php?concertid=51

NIN did not play with show with Jesus & Mary Chain. I was there and the opening band was The Veldt.
headhunter

Re: NIN w/ JAMC in Toronto (Automatic Tour)

Postby nintourhistory » Wed May 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. As of right now, I'm only listing the name of the tour a show was associated with, but eventually I will include which bands that opened for them and which bands they opened for. From what I've been able to tell, it' looks like that was a one off show that they ended up not playing with JAMC.
nintourhistory
Site Admin

Postby ddddyyyyy » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:21 am

I agree with headhunter

ddddyyyyy

Postby ILUVNIN » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:32 pm

absolutely headhunter!
ILUVNIN

Postby headhunter » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 pm

why is this still listed????

i could/would bet my life that NIN were not on the bill that night.
headhunter

Postby nintourhistory » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 pm

I looked into this and have removed the concert. Thanks!
nintourhistory
Site Admin

Return to Fixed Data Corrections